Pan Galactic Spacing Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pan Galactic Spacing Guild

A Story based Role play based upon a faction the admin created with some help to shape it.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stalker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2008-12-15

The Stalker - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"Would you mention then the kid when turning them in?" Delena asked as she typed something in on the screen.

"I have to do the right thing, even if its painful."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

Number of posts : 4562

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Delena nodded "want to move on from this question with that answer?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena nodded "want to move on from this question with that answer?"

"Lets move on." Skirmisher told Delena.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 pm

"Ooo, this is a new question! Question 4. Congratulations! You just got appointed to the colony's council, what would be first on your agenda?" she asked, with a rather new segement to her enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"Ooo, this is a new question! Question 4. Congratulations! You just got appointed to the colony's council, what would be first on your agenda?" she asked, with a rather new segement to her enthusiasm.

"Ask what the major issues are and then work out how to deal with them."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Delena typed that in and cheerfully took a sip of water from a cup behind the desk before asking "Your Grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another colony resident. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena typed that in and cheerfully took a sip of water from a cup behind the desk before asking "Your Grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another colony resident. What do you do?"

"Turn her in. She's out to kill someone and possibly inflict harm."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 pm

"intriguiing." Came the reply from Delena "question 6, Old man Jenkins has locked himself in a restricted area, what do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"intriguiing." Came the reply from Delena "question 6, Old man Jenkins has locked himself in a restricted area, what do you do?"

"Get him out, ask him what he was doing in there, take action from there."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 pm

Delena calmly tilted her head with that answer. "Interesting answer." came her compliment as she then asked "Question 7, What would you do if you are exposed to a highly dangerous virus?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena calmly tilted her head with that answer. "Interesting answer." came her compliment as she then asked "Question 7, What would you do if you are exposed to a highly dangerous virus?"

"Either seek help, or if its highly contageous, try to make sure others are not infected."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Delena calmly nodded "That's certainly the standard procedure for virus containment." she cheerfully told him. " Next question! A fellow Colony resident is in possession of the latest Army simulation game, you want that desperately, what would you do to get that game?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena calmly nodded "That's certainly the standard procedure for virus containment." she cheerfully told him. " Next question! A fellow Colony resident is in possession of the latest Army simulation game, you want that desperately, what would you do to get that game?"

"Ask if i can borrow it. Failing that, go buy the game."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:05 pm

"good idea. Never thought of it like that." Delena replied "I must say I enjoy these questions and that's why. Penultimate question. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your next door neighbour, when he is out you sneak into his room and...?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"good idea. Never thought of it like that." Delena replied "I must say I enjoy these questions and that's why. Penultimate question. You decide it would be fun to play a prank on your next door neighbour, when he is out you sneak into his room and...?"

"I can't do that. Not in my nature." Skirmisher told Delena straight.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Delena looked surprised as she typed that in. "Okay. Finally, How do you see yourself personality wise?" she asked now staring at him gently to see how he'd answer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena looked surprised as she typed that in. "Okay. Finally, How do you see yourself personality wise?" she asked now staring at him gently to see how he'd answer.

"I don't understand the question."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 pm

"The question is asking how would you describe yourself in short." came Delena's answer.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"The question is asking how would you describe yourself in short." came Delena's answer.

"Well...i...can't describe that one."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Delena typed that in. "okay, let's see what the test gives you. Job wise."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena typed that in. "okay, let's see what the test gives you. Job wise."

Skirmisher sat back and waited, tapping his leg joints.
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm

"hmmm, it says Colony Loyalty inspector. I never knew we had one." came Delena's reply. "well my loyalty is always to Iluz and the Guild, so I'm no trouble. Don't take it seriously either. It tends to be incorrect on such things."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
"hmmm, it says Colony Loyalty inspector. I never knew we had one." came Delena's reply. "well my loyalty is always to Iluz and the Guild, so I'm no trouble. Don't take it seriously either. It tends to be incorrect on such things."

"If only i'd have been doing the questions instead of this pussy i'd have solved the problems by eating them." Skirmisher told Delena, before capping his own mouth. "I'm sorry, i'm...well..."
Back to top Go down
Spaceflyer
Cabinet minister
Cabinet minister
Spaceflyer

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Delena didn't falter or her cheery expression change. It appeared she'd become immune. "Yeah, I get that alot. Just go on through to the hotel room and I'll handle the rest."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Admiral
Admiral
Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Spaceflyer wrote:
Delena didn't falter or her cheery expression change. It appeared she'd become immune. "Yeah, I get that alot. Just go on through to the hotel room and I'll handle the rest."

Skirmisher nodded and ran blind.

"Wait, i forgot to ask where do i go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stalker   The Stalker - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stalker
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pan Galactic Spacing Guild :: Coronia-
Jump to: